Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Discoveries in Computer"

In our class in ICT IV in TLE subject, I have lot of discoveries about computer like Internet that known as the ARPANET before, I usually enjoyed our class in 1st Grading Period because our teacher is awesome, smart and beautiful. I think she is my favourite teacher and because of her I clearly understand the lesson we tackled. But beside that we have problems/challenges that I have encountered such as making a blog and how to post a blog. This activity is helping me improving my typing skills but not only that I also shared my ideas to my fellowmen by posting our blog and how to use the internet. I address this challenge because of my parents, because they are my inspiration, they are the one who gave me strength, gave me hope that I will pass this challenges to my life. Not only that I do this for my own good, for my future. And someday I will do my very best to finish all the activity in our computer subject, so that I can share my knowledge to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. . nice blog! well done..

    keep it up. hehe ..

    i enjoyed reading your blog. hehe.

    _tc:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...


    keep making interesting blogs

    aim high fly soar !!!

    ReplyDelete