Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Change: It starts with me"


The world is so huge. They say, it is very difficult to live here. And yes, in fact, I am on of its inhabitants. No matter how cruel life is, I will keep holding on because I believe I can do something to build a better world.
Crimes committed here and there are like bullets shooting every person it points at. The forbidden drugs just slowly kill the system of those abusers. Forest fires and illegal logging are degrading our natural resources. Pollution is not only destroying our environment, but also the lives of many people. Technology has also been a medium in human trafficking. We are the first ones affected by all of these hazards. And we should be aware that we are the ones who caused those, as well. What can we do to change this? Or rather, is there still anything we can do?
The answer is simple, but hard to put into action. As a concern citizen, I therefore can make a difference. I am going to start that change with myself. Just by simply putting the trash in the proper place is already a big help in saving our environment. By having self- discipline, I can contribute in promoting peace in our country. I will be the one to change the world to peace and no hazard at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment